www.deutsche-euroshop.de and www.deutsche-euroshop.com are an offering of Deutsche EuroShop AG. Deutsche EuroShop AG takes data protection seriously. Your data is collected in line with the statutory provisions. Comprehensive information on these can be found at http://www.datenschutz.de.
The following principles apply:
1) Each time a user accesses a page of www.deutsche-euroshop.de or http://www.deutsche-euroshop.com and each time a file is downloaded, data on this procedure is recorded in a log file. The data is stored exclusively for internal system-related and statistical purposes.
Specifically, records of the following are saved for each download:
- Name of the file downloaded
- Date and time of the download
- Volume of the data transferred
- Report on the success of the download
- Description of the type of Web browser used
- Requesting IP-address
- Country of origin of the IP-address
2) Personal data of users of this website are only used for purposes which the relevant user has determined or for purposes which are indicated explicitly on this website. The processing and use of personal data by Deutsche EuroShop AG is carried out in accordance with German statutory data protection provisions. Employees of Deutsche EuroShop AG are required to treat personal data as confidential. Personal data is only forwarded to third parties if this is necessary for the performance of the contract, if the affected user has granted his or her written or electronic consent or if Deutsche EuroShop AG is legally obligated to forward the data. Such third parties are contractually bound to comply with data protection measures for user data by Deutsche EuroShop AG. Affected website users have the right to request information regarding his/her stored personal data at any time, and, if necessary, to request correction or deletion of his or her personal data.
3) Deutsche EuroShop AG evaluates the information provided by users on registration anonymously for statistical purposes and only with the users’ approval. Addresses are not sold to third parties.
4) All data on "deutsche-euroshop.de" and "deutsche-euroshop.com" , which is located on and hosted by our servers, is protected from unauthorized access by multilevel security systems. The efficiency of this protection is tested by Deutsche EuroShop AG employees and its systems services providers on a daily basis. However, Deutsche EuroShop AG cannot fully guarantee that third parties will not have unauthorized access to this data.
5) On several pages of the Deutsche EuroShop AG website we use so-called “session cookies”. These are small text files, which are sent to the hard disk of the relevant user only for the duration of the user’s visit to the website and are deleted when the user closes the browser accessing the website. These cookies do not retrieve information about the relevant user which are stored on the hard disk of the PC and do not interfere with the PC or the data of the relevant user. The majority of browsers accept cookies automatically. However, users may configure their browser not to allow cookies or to ask for their permission to store cookies.
6) When you leave our website, for example by clicking on logo links, and go to third-party sites, cookies are possibly created by the operator of the target sites. Deutsche EuroShop AG accepts no legal responsibility for this. For details of the use of such cookies and the information saved on them by our partners, please see their data protection declarations.
8) Please send your questions, comments and requests regarding data protection by e-mail to: email@example.com
Or by post to:
Deutsche EuroShop AG
Data protection declaration dated: 1 March 2011