Our centermanagement partner ECE published its first App for the iPhone and iPad.
The App provides convenient access to key data to the projects in the ECE shopping centers - including all centers of Deutsche EuroShop's portfolio. It is aimed primarily as a B2B App for (potential) tenants and investors, but also to employees, journalists and other interested persons.
The App's features:
- A center search can be done either with a map or list of centers.
The list can be sorted alphabetically by region, under construction/or planning. With the GPS function of the device switched on, the nearest center can be displayed.
- By clicking on the respective centers detailed information can be requested.
These infromation include names and contact details of the Center and Leasing Manager, the address of the center, retail sector mix and floor plan, selling and leasing space, number of sales levels, catchment area, purchase power and centrality numbers as well as the anchor tenants.
- A large selection of visual material is provided.
- The center details can be directly sent by e-mail.
- As a special new service, the App provides a search for the most common shop concepts. After entering a tenant's name, all centers are shown in the search result, in which the tenant can be found.